Membership entitles individuals to access a wide range of services and educational opportunities. Chapter membership fees are $50/person ($40 if you are a National AEE member). We also offer a Company Membership for $220/yr. Benefits exclusively available to RMAEE Chapter members include:
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Reduced event registration costs (RMAEE monthly lunch seminars, tours, Annual Forum) - Industry speakers cover featured energy topics that can help you in day-to-day business. RMAEE Chapter Members typically save at least $10 per event.
- You're supporting RMAEE's scholarship fund.
- Receive discounted registration rates for other industry related events through our partner organizations.
- Lowest possible costs on local AEE certification training seminars hosted by RMAEE
- Access to our member's corner. All available presentations and supporting materials provided by our presenters are stored here to download. If you have forgotten your password, please email us.
COMPANY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Send a company representative of your choice to each RMAEE event throughout the year. Additional company representatives may attend for the regularly posted individual member price, when applicable.
- Your company logo placement on RMAEE's website, email announcements and at meetings & virtual presentations
TO START or RENEW your Chapter Membership:
You may register or renew your Chapter Membership in one of three ways!
1) Click this RENEWAL / REGISTRATION LINK ($50) to pay online. If you are an AEE National dues-paying member, it will be ($40) instead.
2) Renew your chapter membership with your AEE National membership! The option to select a chapter affiliation is now available when renewing your national membership at aeecenter.org
3) Complete this Membership Form and bring it with you including cash, check, or your credit card to our next in-person event.
Additional questions? Email our Secretary.